? ??????????????Music Is Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (12 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 3768 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Lil' Wayne? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (413 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 24184 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 29, 2009

WHAT A BORING DAY?!?!

Hey there guys!!I'm bored..Don't know what to do..Have my lunch & prayers..Still bored..As usual,my nagging auntie & uncle came...Just curious why the hell must they come here..I mean they do have a house,rite??That is so mean,syazwan!!Sorry Mak Long & Pak Long...
Never mean to say that..I'm just bored..Can you imagine living in a house full of lecturers?!I'll suffocate sia later..C'mon lah..Give us a break..I just want to enjoy my June holidays..I'm so lonely....Nobody want to talk...ARGH!!!But the good news is that i'm 1 of the SL..I mean the nominations..Need to go through another camp to decides who have the potential to be a great SL..Hope you guys out there wish me luck!!Seriously,living in this house is so damn SIAN!!!Just want to get out from this stupid house..But if i get out,what will the elders say..I am really stuck in this house..Imagine if WonderWoman come & save me...Isn't it nice??Now i'm talking crap...Oh God!!Please help me!!

0 comments: