? ??????????????Music Is Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (12 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 3768 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Lil' Wayne? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (413 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 24184 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hey There Guys!!Sorry for not updating to you guys out there yesterday....Have been busy these few days..Got my results back...Quite satisfied...Not that happy..Not that sad...Just normal...Today i can say that is my bad day of all..I broke my glasses...Here's then pic...




Hey guys!!Its not funny ok!!!!!The only thing i concerned now is how i'm going to go to school without my glasses...STRESS!!!!!Haven't pack my bag for tmr camp...MORE STRESS!!!!I need something to shout at..ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am now furious!!!No mood to type...This is a bye bye i guess.This is SSO..CHAO!!!!

0 comments: