? ??????????????Music Is Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (12 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 3768 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Lil' Wayne? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (413 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 24184 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey!Whats up there?Me as usual..My old blog "kena" hang so i decided to open a new blog...I cannot tahan already...Got a new blogskin & tagboard...Today was quite a blast day for my family...My Aunts decided to have a surprise b'day party for my dearest grandpa....and for Mummy Day...I mean mothers day....Ya i know,Mothers day has pass last friday...Aniwaez,we had a fun time together....If u want to know more,u can go to allboutfamilyzzz.blogspot.com...I dont feel like writing bout today...But me & me cousin had a fun time disturbing my friend... So damn annoying man....She actually disturb me first first & say that i disturb her first...What the f***!!!Pissed off sia!!Aniwaez,i dont want to "layan" die...Well,i dont have any words in my mind to type so i think this is a BYE BYE!!!!
Oh ya!!Forgotten!!Tmr is my LITERATURE PAPER!!!So wish me luck..SSO...CHAO!!!!

0 comments: