? ??????????????Music Is Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (12 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 3768 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Lil' Wayne? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (413 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 24184 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Still Alive!!

Hey There!!Sorry for not blogging for the past two weeks..I'm just busy with all of my school work until I forgot about my precious blog..Ohh..Many things happened..Some are good things and some,are bad things..Hmm...Where should I start first??

  1. At last,I bought my very own BROADBAND!!I'm so happy cos' I can surf the Internet anywhere,anytime..Don't need to use this house's Internet..So damn useless..
  2. I am in the NDP [NATIONAL DAY PARADE] again for the third time...I guess this will be my last time cos' I will be giving the chance to the sec 3s next year..Maybe my drills are TOO GOOD compared to my other members..Ha..Ha..Just kidding..
  3. About a few weeks ago,I dream that a girl was about to give me something...Guess what??A VIDEO CAMERA!!I was bloody surprised!!When I wake up,I saw that my mother was about to wake me up for school..Haish..Too bad i don't remember the picture..
  4. I just lost something valuable recently..I was very heartbroken..I just want to bashed his face up..I don't want to share it cos' it is too hurtful to blog out..Only my closest friends know about it..
  5. YEAH!!3 Ruby win!!At last,my..OUR cultural tree was the nicest of all..But the bad thing is that I got to present it to the whole school..It is very scary..The pupils are not so enthusiasthic..I just hate that the atmosphere...

Ya..I think that's the only things happened...Now,I'm bored..I just don't know what to write...I'm just going to end my blog now...So,HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!

0 comments: