? ??????????????Music Is Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (12 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 3768 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Lil' Wayne? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (413 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 24184 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Love u,S'pore!!!

Hey There!!First of all,HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!I like this day (aside from HARI RAYA) because it is the day where I get out from my comfort zone and be crazy!!Why?Because I'm a SINGAPOREAN!!Today,my 2nd family went to SENTOSA and a TOUR around MARINA BAY..I've never been so this happy since I was "hit" with the unforgettable incident..We had the LUGE and SKYTRAIN..But for this trip,we went to the UNDERWATER WORLD..So fun to meet with the various fishes..After that,we went to the mainland by the train..Have dinner at BURGER KING and then have a TOUR..That is basically for today trip!!Oh ya!Here is the pictures when I was in the UNDERWATER WORLD!Enjoy!!SSO!!Chao!

Hey,isn't that NEMO?
Don't need to be so 'malu'!!
Ooh!!Sharks!!

What fish is this??

Wait a sec!How did this picture get into here?!

0 comments: