? ??????????????Music Is Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (12 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 3768 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Lil' Wayne? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (413 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 24184 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hey Guys!!Sorry for not updating my blog these days..I've been busy with my school work..Started to come home very late..Well,what to do?This is school life..Just have to put a lil' patience in it...So far,there is no great news in my life yet..Everything seems normal..Oh ya!Watch Transformers last Sunday with my bro n dad...So cool but a lil' bit confusing as there is a lot of robots and I kinda messed up their names..Hahaha..Silly me..Watch Michael Jackson Memorial Service..Quite sad esp. when his daughter cried on the stage...My tears was like dripping away..I like the part when Mariah Carey sang the song "I'll be there"..I mean she is my idol ever since MJ was gone..I just hope she will not end her life like what MJ do..For me,it was stupid...Let me see if I got the video or not...I got it..Just wait for it to finish uploading...Seriously it is taking a long time..So i decided to blog while waiting for it....BTW,I'm still working on my restaurant name..But still,none of them are not suitable..I really need your suggestion on my restaurant name..Please!!Is the way I'm talking is desperate??I hope not..For today,I do not have any quotes yet in my mind but I hope I can share with you guys the next time...Like what I said,I've prepared the Mariah Carey video..So,I hope you enjoy it rites!!BYE!!


0 comments: